Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been a while...

My summer brought with it a new definition of crazy.

For four weeks I was enrolled in 3 classes. Sufice to say I will not be doing that again (though I will be doing another session of 2 at a time in the fall) and pile on top of that being in a wedding and taking the first real vacation with the DH in like 7 years, I have hardly had a moment to do anything real enjoyable. Like blog.

Without whining too badly I do want to say that I am tired. Tired of always feeling like I have too much to do and not enough time to get it done it. But things will be better for a few weeks while I am on a break from school.

The DH and I took a nice trip to Boston and Buffalo. While in Boston we watched my uncle retire from the Coast Guard (was a 2 star admiral) and then took in a few of the sites. From there we traveled to Buffalo to see Niagra Falls and the Hockey Hall of Fame. It was really not a "relaxing" vacation, but it was fun. And it was nice to get away from all of the craziness for a few days. Of course, the craziness just waited for us to return.

So, sadly enough - I have nothing exciting to write about. I am getting ready to participate in my first triathlon in a couple weeks. This should be an interesting experience. Of course I would love to be able to be training for it right now - but it's too hot. It's too hot to do much of anything except sit inside and blog.

No comments: