Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can you tell I've started another class?

As it's been nearly 3 weeks since my last post? Sad, very sad. And of course I am now writing this post because I am avoiding having to write a paper.

This has been an interesting week for me. Not in the sense that anything dramatic happened, rather I have just been kind of moody and I don't know why. I theorize that it's because I am in desperate need of some girlfriend time (which I am) but rather I think it's because I'm a tad bit burned out. Even though I am only 1 week into this class, it's got A TON of reading, some of which is a little challenging. Couple that with trying to memorize chorey for my classes at the gym, deal with a new boss at work, and everything else....

And over the next 8 weeks we have 2 trips to Bellingham planned, 1 (possibly 2) trips to Spokane planned, and a trip back to Seattle. We travel this much in the summer. I don't really want to travel this much in the winter as well. Ick...

Ok, if I continue on much more I fear I am going to make myself look like a whiner. I am going to quit now, and post when I'm in a better mood.

1 comment:

T said...

Girlfriend time can be had when you come to Spokane...if you would like....I can take you to my new favorite restaurant.