Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wow...I can't believe it's almost March!

This year has flown by. And right now, I'm okay with that. The last few months I have been caught up in significatn thesis writing, which takes up a bit of the time I don't spend working, traveling to and from work, or at the gym. I am so excited to be done with this little project and this chapter in my life. Right now I am struggling a big through with trying to determine if I am actually going to be able to pull off the actual research component I had planned. I should have known better than to think I could pull off a research activity at my work without running into approval wall after approval wall. I think in the end I will be okay...but the next couple weeks will prove to be interesting.

In the months to come, this blog will take on a new look, and new purpose, a new role. I will be a better poster, and will hopefully write things people find interesting to read about. More details on that later....

No comments: