Monday, December 15, 2008

sick day

I have not taken an actual sick day in like 4 years. I got sick enough last year that I should have, but I didn't. Well, couple getting sick with that fact that it is just NASTY outside with all the snow, getting up for work just didn't happen this morning. I am sure my co-workers appreciate it.

So I am taking a day to sleep, bake a bundt cake, wrap and hopefully feel a bit better. This is the wrong time of year to get sick but what's one to do? Other than that, life has been pretty boring. I finished my combat training and have been practicing to get ready for debut next month and I am finally wrapping up my current class. For some reasont this class seemed to kind of drag on. Maybe its because I have so much other crap going on right now, I don't know.

Anyway, just a short update. I think I am going to go back to bed now.

No comments: